There are so many reasons why many customers in more than 90 countries favor Ronix over other super tool brands. Made with cutting-edge technology, our tools have a tried-and-tested quality that ensures maximum performance and incredible durability.
The affordability of the products we offer to the market is another factor that attracts plenty of customers. Our company has chosen the untrodden path of bridging between high quality and affordability which do not normally go together.
The incredible variety of our products has amazed the users. We have more than 2000 types of tools and 34000 types of spare parts to offer, all gathered in a fully-stocked 30,000m2 warehouse that will never lack any tool. The good news is that the customers who cannot find what they need within our diverse collections can order them to be made in no time!
As far as tool distributors and importers are concerned, we have a big surprise in store that will guarantee an increase in their sales. Those who order wholesale batteries and chargers from us will be provided with FREE advertising services, customized in the language of their choice!
Power Tool Batteries for Sale
Ronix offers a great deal of power tool batteries for sale as you know. To buy them, all you need is to regard all the data above and then go through the process mentioned later:
First, enter the Contact Us section on the Ronix website and fill up the form. Then, our experts will contact to send you the price list and catalogs, so you can have the entire information about the entire power tool batteries we offer for sale.
As soon as you expressed your confirmation, your orders will be registered in your list. For making a payment, you do not need to pay the entire price in advance. However, you just pay 30% upfront, with the remaining 70% due when your orders are ready to be shipped to your country.