Tape Measures That Measure Up!
Although simple in structure, buying the right tape measures depends on considering many different factors like size, hook type, durability, and locking mechanism
As a top tool manufacturer and supplier, Ronix offers its customers tape measures that MEASURE UP! Let’s take a closer look at each model:
Steel Tape Measures
- High-impact rubber case ensures their strength and durability
- Tough, nylon-coated steel blade assures their long service life under tough field operation
- Metal, planetary gearing results in super-fast rewind
- Rubber-Grip shovel handles for a comfortable and rapid reeling
- Easy-to-read printed metric grades on both sides for a more convenient use
Fiberglass Tape Measures
- They are corrosion-resistant, UV protected and non-conductive
- Washable PVC-coated tape for more durability
- 3 in 1 gear ratio offers a 3x fast tape rewind speed
Magnetic Tape Measures
- Resistant ABS plastic case for more durability and comfort
- True zero dual magnetic hook for enhanced stability of the blade and improved accuracy
- Their Nylon-coated blade resists rust & corrosion and ensures a longer lifetime
- High-effective lock system for more convenient use
- Metal belt loop for an easy attachment to the workwear
PVC Tape Measures
- Impact-resistant, soft-Finish coated ABS housing for more durability
- Extra-large magnetic hook for a more convenient use
- Durable nylon blade coating to withstand different Jobsite conditions.
What Else Matters?
Between ourselves, when it comes to buying a measuring tape we do not usually tend to find faults or pay too much attention to the details. That is because they are everyday items found in any toolbox and usually have a simple design so hardly ever something can go wrong with them.
However, there are many factors that should be considered when adding measuring equipment to your tool arsenal. The first step is to choose between standard and metric models. A metric tape measure comes with markings based on the number ten that demonstrate meter, centimeter, and millimeter while its standard (imperial) counterpart shows the distance in inches or feet. Metric tape measures are more popular than imperial ones as they are easier to use and can simplify calculations.
Besides the system of measurement, there are other factors you should consider when choosing a measuring tape. To sum it up, you should go for a durable model with a double-sided scale on a proper background to make it easy to read.