Just enter the Contact Us section on the Ronix website and fill up the form. Ronix experts will contact you and send you the price list and catalogs.When you confirm, your orders will be registered in your purchase list. you just pay 30% upfront, with the remaining 70% due when your orders are ready to be shipped to your country.
We provide two delivery options: Sea delivery for bulk orders and express delivery, suitable for sending samples by airplane.
The shipment of Ronix Ring Spanners is subject to safety considerations and the regulations of the destination country.