Safety Engineering in Work Place
Nowadays, job related diseases and accidents have become one of the workers’ and job environment security officials’ difficulties.
Needless to say that safety principals and professional hygiene have a direct and indirect influence on productivity and economic output of industrial units.
Considering above explanation, the importance of workforce hygiene is being more recognizable in reaching structural methods in management through all countries.
Occurrence of incidents will lead to the devastation of devices, equipment, raw material and work place and also will lead to UN-repairable physical, moral and spiritual damages in all members of an industrial unit. Altogether, financial and moral damages have a negative and harmful effects on the whole body of an industrial unit.
The benefits of adhering to security and hygiene principals are as following :
- Increase in morale
- Job pressure decrease
- Damage decrease
- Incident decease
- Increase in comfort
- Increase in welfare and health
- Increase in job hygiene
For employer :
- Decrease in incidents
- Increase in product quality
- Increase in personnel productivity
- Decrease in errors
- Decrease in workers’ health expenses
- Improvement in using human resources
- Decrease in producing cost
Methods of preventing incidents from happening :
- Legislating rules
- Setting principals and measurements
- Technical research
- Medical research
- Psychological research
- Vocational research
- Guidance and encouragement
- Financial benefits
- Organizing a team to protect vocational security and hygiene in workshops